Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Pho Hiho is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 5963 Corson Ave S Ste 172, Seattle, WA 98108
Phone: (206) 767-4394
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsNo
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
Food was ok. I ordered vermicelli but they put pho broth in there? Never had it that way so it was not good.
Been here a few times really good Pho every time.
Filthy place chicken.pho Is good if you take out and don't see where and what you eating from . I don't understand how ecolab does not close this place down. Foot prints on top of the table?!?! Are you kidding me
Best Bahn Mi sandwich I've ever had. Along with the Thai tea it was a nice break from the sun.
Always excellent food and service.